Every Saturdays 12:30pm to 2:30pm
WHAT IS PEKITI TIRSIA KALI?
Pekiti Tirsia Kali PTK is a Filipino Martial Art which dates back to 1897. It is the oldest Filipino Martial Art that is used in today’s modern world for combat training. Pekiti-Tirsia Kali is the most complete, advanced, and effective system of Filipino Martial Arts in existence today. Pekiti-Tirsia is a true combat blade fighting system that employs all edged and impact weaponry, empty-hands combat, and integrates seamlessly with the use of modern firearms. The Pekiti Tirsia System of Kali is a close quarters and in-fighting system. Designed for both single and multiple attackers, Pekiti Tirsia is both ancient and modern. Pekiti Tirsia is proven effective in combat and indispensable for today’s heroes of the law enforcement and military community.
WHAT IS SMF?
SAEVIO MILITARIS FABER
“To RAGE violently, in a precise MILITARY method, with MASTER skill.”
Tim Waid has incorporated his Marine Corps experience into PTK. PTK is currently used in the Philippines Marines Corps and in our US armed forces. PTK could also be applied in the civilian world for optimal survival and self-defense training.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
In this program you will learn the proper speed, timing, power, precision and accuracy. You will also acquire the proper ranging, striking mechanics. You will build up the ability to attack and counter attack your opponent(s). You will also gain the ability to execute and maneuverer around your opponent and increase your chances of fighting back.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME?
You will significantly improve in your ability to move after a few months. We establish proper technique on the first day and constantly work with you on your body mechanics. Laying down proper foundation of the basic movements in the beginning allows you to progress much faster later.
WILL I BE ABLE TO ADAPT?
We train people from different walks of life and we recognize that each student has a unique body and physical abilities. PTK does not require any previous special training. We work with each person’s unique experience and set of abilities and skills to ensure their successful training.
STRATEGY – TACTICS – TECHNIQUES
The foundation strategy of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali is:
1. Protection from all attacks.
2. Destruction of opponent(s) weapons.
3. Domination of any combat or self-defense situation.
Combat Blade Fighting tactics are executed according to this strategy. Tactics and training must provide skills for protection and evasion against opponents’ strikes, and the ability never to be hit. The Live Blade provides instant realization of this principle and validation of all tactics and techniques. Protection from strikes and attacks are accomplished by footwork mobility and maneuver, counter-offensive strikes, and by striking the opponent first. Opponent weapons are destroyed by direct strikes to the weapon hand or incapacitation by striking vital areas off-time of opponent’s strikes. Domination of close-quarters combat is executed by attacking, quartering, controlling, and neutralizing the threat regardless of terrain, environment, or multiple adversaries.
PTK-SMF WILL TRAIN and DEVELOP:
• Strategic Footwork maneuvering that will enable you to Bridge, Attack, Quarter, and Neutralize your Opponent while Evading and Countering your Opponents’ Strikes and Attacks. EXECUTE TACTICAL FOOTWORK IN TRAINING, SPARRING AND COMBAT AND NEVER BE HIT.
• Proper execution of combat Blade Fighting Strategy, Tactics, and Techniques. COMBAT BLADE FIGHTING with the LIVE BLADE – NOT SPORT STICK
• Complete Empty-Hands close-quarters combat skills to Preempt Attacks, Destroy an Opponents Guard and Entries, and Dominate an Adversary through the use of all natural weapons of the body. THE TOTALITY OF FIGHTING WITH LETHAL EMPTY-HANDS SKILLS.
• Advanced SPECIAL SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS: CONTACT US
firstname.lastname@example.org | 682-558-7791